To extend the reach of my offerings to you and connect my heart with yours wherever you are. To weave a more diverse community and sisterhood together.
This is why we will now have increasing opportunities to meet, move, learn, and connect online.
I look so forward to what we will be able to create together, in our lives and in our communities.
NOURISHING NEW MOTHERHOOD
Calling all New Mamas + Mamas-to-be!
🌸NOURISHING NEW MOTHERHOOD is almost here!!
🌸WHAT IS NOURISHING NEW MOTHERHOOD?
* It is a brand new ONLINE 8-week program designed to catch you during those tender weeks postpartum (2-10 weeks) when it’s too soon to be attending a group yoga or fitness class, a mother’s group or local drop-in but your body and soul are wanting nourishing movements, practices and community to help you come back into alignment and balance.
🌸WHO IS IT FOR?
* Pregnant and Postpartum mamas looking for support on integrating a holistic approach to healing, recovering and thriving after birth.
🌸WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE PROGRAM?
* Lots of goodness around preparing your mind, body and soul for birth, creating a nourishing plan for the days, weeks and months following your baby’s birth and how to create and gather a village of support to help you thrive postpartum.
* Weekly emails for you filled with simple, nourishing practices including: Movement, Meditation, Reflection, Nutrition, and Healing Rituals.
* Bi-weekly group gatherings via Zoom video calls. Recordings are sent to you if you can’t attend live.
🌸WHO ARE SASHA + SARAH?
* Sasha Padron is an experienced birth doula, prenatal yoga teacher and teacher trainer. She runs the Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training at YogaSpace Toronto, the Awakening The Village Doula Mentorship, as well as, several in-person and online birth preparation and parental support programs through the Centre for Growing Families.
* I am mentor for motherhood and women’s health. I use movement and yoga education, meditation, support, and group facilitation for pelvic health, pregnancy and postpartum in both yoga and wellness spaces in the Waterloo Region.
🌸HOW DO I SIGN UP + WHEN DO WE START?
* The program begins OCTOBER 31st!
* Early Registration is open for $127 (hst included).
* As of October 31st, the registration fee goes up to $147 (hst included).
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime!